#Gamers are only able to enjoy the gaming experience if they have a mouse that fits their playing style and comfortable to use. Gamers can use the regular mouse to play games, but they will not have the same experience as to when they are using a gaming mouse. The gaming mouse has unique features that separate it from a regular mouse.For example, a gaming mouse has improved software to customize tweaking and able to support both high DPI and CPI. A regular mouse is known for its high latency compared to a gaming mouse. Moreover, for a gaming mouse to be useful, it should use sensors, which help to keep up with faster movements compared to the regular mouse. The mentioned features illustrate the difference between a gaming mouse and a regular mouse. The unique features improve the gaming experience. Here are seven factors to consider before buying a gaming mouse:
1. PLAY STYLES The gaming mouse requirements depend on the type of game that you play. Consequently, the game that you intend to play will determine the features that you consider the most important for your gaming mouse. For example, RTS and MMO gamers will require additional buttons that can be assigned to alternative functions and macros compared to FPS gamers who focus on accuracy and quick tracking.
2. TYPE OF SENSOR Determining the best sensor for your gaming experience will depend on your personal preference. Gamers are divided on whether laser and optical sensors. Pro-optical mouse argues that it is the best sensors because of its ability to provide users with a more reactive sensor and gaming experience. Furthermore, unlike the laser mouse, an optical mouse does not tend to exhibit lag.
4. DOTS PER INCH AND COUNTS PER INCH DPI refers to the rate of pixels your screen cursor will move per inch of movements of the mouse. Consequently, the size of your screen will determine the appropriate DPI. If you have a larger screen, you need a higher DPI mouse because it results in a more significant mouse movement on the screen per inch of the progress of the mouse. The process can enhance your gaming experience.On the other hand, CPI is the physical resolution of the camera that is used in the mice sensors. It represents the sampling per inch. Both the CPI and DPI can determine your mouse sensitivity. Consequently, your gaming mouse must have a wide range of sensitivity to improve your gaming experience.
5. WEIGHTS The weight of a gaming mouse is vital because it determines your ability to enjoy your gaming style. If you are a gamer who flicks your mouse around, the weight of the mouse will matter. Some gaming mice have adjustable weights that can be added or removed depending on the user’s preferences.
6. GRIP STYLE Most gamers use fingertip, claw, or palm grip styles to enhance their gaming experience. The type of mouse grip style is essential because it determines the weight and shape of the mouse that you will find to be the most comfortable.
7. LIGHTING AND CUSTOMIZATION It is essential to buy a mouse that you can easily customize according to your preference. Therefore, when shopping for a gaming mouse, consider whether the lighting for the mouse is disruptive or not. Moreover, consider the ability to customize the buttons and software to fit your preferred choice.
Want more info? https://bit.ly/38VWyOl
See our Maverick Online Shop for our range on gaming mouses! https://bit.ly/2UewpoB